by Arts & Life Team
- Alex Melnick prepared for college by learning all of the words to Jay-Z’s masterpiece “99 problems.” She did not research this school, nor visit Mississippi before her arrival. She does not regret this decision in the slightest.
- When Alex Melnick was born, she crawled out of the earth like an Orc and went looking for Zachary Smith. She grew into her face.
- She has never had a roommate at college. This started a rumor that she conducted satanic rituals in her room driving away any would-be roommates. (She assures us these two facts are both valid, but sadly unrelated.)
- Alex Melnick has drank the tap water and lived. Nothing can kill her. She’s consumed rubbing alcohol and was completely unfazed by the experience.
- The editor hired her because it was far more dangerous to have her running loose on campus than have her in close quarters with him in the P&W office.
- It has been speculated that she has no internal monologue, and instead a terrifying and unending stream of “Alright, Alright, Alright, Alright, Alright” from the seminal OutKast song “Hey Ya!” This is the source of most of her strength.